Leading Women of Africa (LWA) in partnership with IEDC Bled School of Management, Slovenia would like to invite you to join the upcoming Leadership Retreat specially designed provide innovative and practical leadership strategies for Corporate and Public Leaders who are committed to sustainable development of Africa.
Since 2013, LWA has been shaping visionary leaders in corporate and public sectors environments. The course seeks to achieve a single development model that maps a pathway towards Africa’s development.
This retreat is part of our think-tank platform designed to facilitate focused engagement on innovative and practical strategies for Africa’s sustainable development. The programme will also provide a full day study with the aim to promote exchange of best practices between Europe and Africa.
This 5-day programme will cover the following modules
- POLITICAL LEADERSHIP: Gain efficient tools and confidence to step into and grow in your political career. Improve your skills in:
- Successful Campaigning
- Efficient communication
- Political fundraising skills
- Increasing women participation in politics
- BUSINESS & CORPORATE LEADERSHIP:Visionary leaders are change makers who leave an unforgettable legacy in the corporate and business world. They have one thing in common: They empower others to reach their full potential. Discover the drivers for successful leaders.
- GOVERNANCE AND INTEGRITY: Understanding root causes of underperformance, extreme poverty and conflicts. The course provides practical tools for effective and responsible service delivery within the public & corporate environments.
- BASIC PROTOCOL SKILLS: Improve your skills ondiplomatic protocol, international business protocol, professional etiquette, social etiquette and cross-cultural communication.
- STUDY VISITS
WHO CAN ATTEND: This intensive programme is designed for:
- Public Officials
- Business Leaders
- Civil Society Leaders
- Development partners
DATE: 27-31 August 2017
VENUE: IEDC–Bled School of Management, Slovenia
TUITION: This full packed programme will cost $1200/ R15000 per delegate which covers: All training materials, refreshments, study visits, certificate of completion, airport transfers and grounds transports.
LWA members: 10% discount
ILP alumni: 15% discount
Group booking: 15% Discount
August is top season in Bled and we have negotiated the best rates with HOTEL ASTORIA which are: 80€ per day for single room and 100€ per day for double room. We have reserved limited rooms for our guests however they can hold them for only for a limited time. We strongly recommend that you reserve your room as soon as possible.